From Russian Federation / Moscow City / Moscow
|Real Name||Рынейская Елена|
|Date Of Birth||Oct 8, 1980|
Higher education. Moscow Aviation Institute (Technical University), Faculty of Economics and Management, specialty "Information Systems in Economics", engineer-economist.
I live in Moscow. I work as an engineer in a medical organization. I have a dream to visit Japan, Peru, China.
I would be glad to receive a postcard with:
- civil aircraft, trains,
- figure skating, ice skating - I received only one such postcard,
- aunt (grandmother) Inge Lek,
- the movie "Game of Thrones",
- the movie "Vikings",
- a photo of your city and cities that you have visited in other countries,
- postcards with humor,
- international women's Day on March 8;
- Victory Day on May 9;
- happy birthday on October 8th;
- stereo card (stereo-vario) - I have never received it yet,
- maximum card,
- and other options according to your request.
Art stamps are a good addition to a postcard.
I don't like:
- promotional postcards.
Write to me about yourself, your country, your city, and where you would like to go.
There's always a return address on my card. This is for the post office so that it can return the card back. This is not a hint that you should send me a thank-you card. But if you do, I will be very happy.