D'où Hong Kong / Yuen Long / Yuen Long
|Envois dans les groupes||828||230|
|Vrai nom||Dorothy Lam|
|Date de naissance||9 nov. 1983|
BSc in Pharmaceutical Studies
Update @ 29/12/2020: hurray! i've received 1000 cards from you guys excluding the group postage! thanks for you guys' cards and happy new year!
Update @ 27/04/2019: hurray! i've sent out you guys 1000 postcards! and it's my niece's 2nd birthday today <3
* I AM SORRY THAT I CANT READ OR WRITE RUSSIAN :( SO PLEASE WRITE YOUR ADDRESS IN ENGLISH SO THAT I CAN WRITE YOU A CARD, THANKS :) *
I'd like to collect postcards since I like traveling and I'd like to know more about the culture of your country / city :) my hobbies are writing, reading, language learning and music
if you haven't got any idea about what to send me, here's something I'd like to receive (but of course it isn't a must...these are just the brief suggestions):
1. architecture / your country / city views
2. hedgehogs, chinese paintings or calligraphy for my boyfriend!
4. flag of your country / city
6. Mr men and little misses / harry potter :)
7. 3-D, cloth, metal or wooden postcard... if you don't think that's too expensive lol
8. turtles and tortoises!
9. pigs ^(oo)^
10. mushrooms :)
11. green color / owl / star for my niece!
12. posta collect (if you are in japan)
13. black and white photo on the postcard / vintage
16. astronomy especially the NASA collection!
17. films especially the vintage ones
19. monograms or any special patterns
20. sketch of your city
21. keep calm!
22. postal service of your country / city
23. dollars / currencies of your country / city
24. I ♥ ________
25. GF / WT / FOTW / MCPS / HPC / MOTW
26. state card (if you are in USA)
27. gotochi cards :)
29. book cover
30. aurora borealis (if you are in northern Europe) / snowflakes
however, here's something I don't prefer to receive...
1. envelopes :(
2. printed words... please send your card with your handwriting :)
3. self-made or self-printed postcards (ibon etc)
4. electronic stamps if possible (computer again=.=)
5. used cards :(
6. ad-cards if possible :(
7. the repeated cards... please read my wall of postcards here or the link above if possible :)
8. taobao cards if possible
9. a blank card, please write me something, at least your favorite quotes or motto
10. folded cards
11. touchnote :(
12. something which is not related to you country if possible...
13. just a piece of paper :(
14. food package
15. photographic paper :(
please write the date, weather and ID when you send the postcard to me. once I've received your card, I'll register the card as soon as possible!
and please note that no postcode is required in Hong Kong and please do not write "china" in the address since it may take longer to arrive here... thanks and happy postcrossing :)
lots of love,