From Russian Federation / Saint Petersburg City / Saint Petersburg
Hello dear friend!
My name is Ekaterina. I am 27 years old. I live in St. Petersburg. I am married and last year a glorious son was born to us. Also in our family there are two cats that bring warmth and comfort to the house.
I love reading books (my favorite series of books is "Harry Potter"), listening to music, collecting stamps. My collection is rather modest, but I try very hard to make it diverse and interesting. I will be very happy if you use beautiful stamps))
I love to travel. Visited Finland, Sweden, Germany, Austria, Italy, France, the Netherlands. Hopefully soon I will be able to add to the list of visited countries!
I got carried away with postcrossing because it is so great to receive news from different parts of the world. I have a little dream - to receive postcards from all countries in the world! I will work on it)))
I will love any postcard you send me, but most of all, I will be happy to receive something on these topics:
- newborn babies and motherhood
- Harry Potter
- couples in love
- geisha, sakura and everything related to the Asia (architecture, national costumes, dishes and more)
- national flavor: costumes, dishes, traditions and more
If you don't know which postcard to send, send a postcard with cats =))
On the postcard, please write the date, your city and the weather (temperature) outside the window. Thank you!
If you don't know what to write on a postcard, you can use these ideas:
- what do you like about your country / city?
- tell us about the happiest day of your life
- what unique plants or animals are there in your country / city?
- tell us about your favorite dishes.
Please send typographic postcards! Not self-made!
I look forward to your postcards!
Be healthy and happy!