From Hong Kong / Central and Western / Central
|Date Of Birth||Jul 7, 1995|
*Please write on the card it's from INTPOSTAGE*
Hi there! This is Crystal from Hong Kong :) I like watching football, reading books and listening to music. Borussia Dortmund and 1. FC Köln are my favourite football teams while I also support the German national team.
I have finished my exchange semester in Bonn, Germany in 2016 and I am very, very fond of this place that I treat it as my second hometown! I have also travelled around Europe and I need to say it's the best time I've ever had.
I just started collecting stamps. If it's convenient and it doesn't cost more, please send me cards in envelopes! You're also welcome to send me used stamps or swap with me - just let me know! My favourite series are "Wildes Deutschland", "Burgen und Schlösser" and "Deutschlands schönste Panoramen" issued by the Deutsche Post (Germany). If you have some extra and don't mind giving me, please do so!!
Look forward to receiving postcards from you guys and I hope you would like mine too!
- Any cards are welcome except ad cards and self-made cards please
If you need some ideas, please read below:
- "Greetings from..." from Postallove (I have AU, BG, HK, MO, NO, PL, PT, UK, US)
- Baltic countries-related
- Santorini, Greece/Aegean Sea
- Football-related (Yes to Schalke, no to Bayern Munich - already too many cards of them!)
- My favourite teams: Borussia Dortmund, 1.FC Köln, Bonner SC, the German national team; Manchester United - my boyfriend's fav
- Cartoon characters: Cinnamoroll, Gudetama, Pom Pom Purin, Snoopy, Moomin
- Pets (cats, dogs, rabbit, hamsters...)
- Harry Potter, esp. Hufflepuff-related, Cedric Diggory
- Birthday cards in July
- Chocolates, candies, coffee, food in your country
- For PCer in Germany: view cards printed by Schikkus
- Or simply single view cards showing your city/country
- Please avoid sending ad or self-made cards; multi-view cards better be beautiful like this one: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/LV-286300 :D
- Please try to use real stamps
- If it doesn't cost more and is convenient to you, please put your card in an envelope